A Pound Of Flesh - Custom Steel Display
Countertop Custom Display Stand for A Pound of Flesh Silicone Hand, Arm, and Foot (Body Parts Not Included)
This custom steel stand is great way to display the tattoo artistry at your shop. It is custom-made to fit each A Pound of Flesh synthetic body part – hand, arm with hand, and foot. The display is 16” wide, 8” long, and has an overall height of 21”, making it ideal for countertops, shelves, and/or tables.
There are four rods at different lengths for the body parts; dimensions are listed below. The sign for A Pound of Flesh is adhered to a 5.5” long by 14.25” wide wooden plank mounted on the rods. All steel rods have a 9mm diameter and are detachable for easy storage.
This listing is for a custom display stand with a sign only; A Pound of Flesh body parts are not included with this purchase. Please check below for A Pound of Flesh body parts.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel with wooden sign
- Overall Dimensions: 8” (L) x 16” (W) x 21” (H)
- Four detachable rods: 10” hand rod, 6.75” foot rod, 9.5” & 7” arm rods; 9mm diameter
- Detachable wooden sign with rods
- Wood Dimensions: 5.5” (L) x 14.25” (W); 3/4” thick
- Option to change sign image; see details below
- Price per one custom display (body parts not included)
We offer the option to change the sign for a truly customized display for your shop. Please send us your image of choice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please keep in mind that each custom display requires several steps to ensure satisfaction. Please allow up to 1 week to make. Each display is made to order in our Painful Pleasures facility in Hanover, MD.