EXPIRED - M1 FLAT MAGNUM LONG TAPER NEEDLES
**THIS PRODUCT IS EXPIRED AND THEREFORE SEVERELY DISCOUNTED. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT TO BE USED FOR TATTOING CLIENTS. BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT IS EXPIRED AND THAT IT WILL ONLY BE USED ON PRACTICE SKIN FOR APPRENTICE/PRACTICE PURPOSES.**
Precision Magnum Tattoo Needles
Precision #12 Standard Magnum Premade Sterilized Tattoo Needle - Price Per Box of 50 Needles
This listing is for a box of #12 (0.35mm) Standard Magnum Premade Tattoo Needles. The diameter of the tattoo needle/s is #12 or 0.35mm. The needle points range from 5 points to 49 points, you choose the size from the drop down menu. The needle type is Standard Magnum (M1) and the needle has a Standard Taper (1.5mm). It has a polished finish. Each needle comes in a Sterile Pouch with the type of needle, lot no., expiration date, and compatible tip/tube printed right on the outside. The needles are EO (Ethylene Oxide) gas sterilized and should only be used if the package is undamaged.
Please Note: You will receive one box of 50 needles in the Needle Grouping you choose; however, 29 Magnum comes in a Box of 30, and 49 Magnum comes in a Box of 25.
You can learn more about the Precision Tattoo Needle System in the Precision Needle Technical Manual. And you can use the tip compatibility chart to determine which tube/tip is compatible with this needle size and others.
- Needle Diameter: #12 (0.35mm)
- Needle Points: Ranges from 5 points to 49 points (choose from drop-down menu)
- Needle Type: Standard Magnum (M1)
- Needle Taper: Standard Taper (1.5mm)
- Finish: Polished
- Tube/Tip Compatibility: Flat Tip (F)
- Sterilization: Each needle is individually packaged and sterilized by EO gas
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Price Per Box of 50 Needles (Exception: 29 Magnum comes in a Box of 30, and 49 Magnum comes in a Box of 25)