Medical Cohesive Wrap
Cohesive Wrap by Precision Medical
Cohesive wrap is a self-adhering wrap that sticks to itself but not to the skin, hair or dressings. It is a secondary bandage that functions like tape to hold dressings in place without constricting your fingers, toes, or limbs. This self-adhering wrap is porous, lightweight and comfortable to wear, which encourages clients to keep their dressings on longer. It is ideally used to apply light compression to gauze pads and dressings used after a tattoo procedure or after laser tattoo removal. It is even great for use to wrap tattoo grips for comfort.
Each bandage is individually wrapped so that it is protected until used. Each roll measures 2" wide by 5 yards long when stretched (Please Note: If not stretched it measures 2.2 yards long). This product is latex free and comes in 4 different colors, Red, Black, Blue or Pink.
- Self-adherent: Sticks to itself but not to skin, hair or dressings.
- Porous, lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Each Roll is ndividually wrapped
- Rolls measures 2" wide by 5 yards long when stretched
- Colors Available: Red, Black, Blue or Pink.
- Price Per Roll or case
We Also Recommend